- 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
- 28.3 lpm (1.0 cfm) or 50 lpm (1.77 cfm) flow rate speeds the sampling process
- Simultaneously measures and displays up to 6 particle sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns
- Fully compliant with ISO 21501-4 calibration standard
- Enables you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2
- 50LPM and 1 CFM flow rate respectively and a 0.3micron sensitivity.
- Upload from blueprint your cleanroom layout
- Optional CLIMOMASTER environmental sensor provides the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity making these instruments the ultimate tools for cleanroom certification.
- Intuitive ICON-driven screens and menus are easy to learn and simple to use
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION Certificate* comes standard
- 3910/3905 can store up to 10,000 records of particle count data from up to 6 particle channels and the configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports.
- All data can be quickly and reliably transferred to a computer, a Facility Monitoring System or Building Automation System.
- Secure data transfer to a USB Flash Drive
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with IQ/OQ documentation available
- Built-in printer and onboard datalogging (up to 10,000 records) is standard on both 3910 /3905
- Flexible communication with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB and Flash Drive memory card interfaces
|Portable Particle Counters|
|Flow Rate||1.77 CFM (50 LPM)|
|Flow Rate||1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)|
|Measuring Particle Size||0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm|
|Counting Efficiency||50% @ 0.3 µm|
|Zero Count||Less than 1 count / 5 minutes|
|Interface||Ethernet, USB, Memory card slot (MMC)|
|Data Storage||10,000 measurement data|
|Environmental Sensor||Air Velocity, Temperature, Relative Humidity and Pressure|
|Power||AC 100 – 240 V or Li-ion Battery|
|Dimensions||W 7.9 x D 7.9 x H 8.1 inch|
|Weight||14.2 lbs (6.44 kg)|
|What’s included||Quick-start guide, AC adapter, zero filter, Isokinetic probe with 79 inch (2m) tubing, inlet nozzle, data processing software, memory card, 2 rolls of cleanroom-grade printer paper, 1 x Li-ion battery and calibration certificate|