casino blackjack games,how to master blackjack,free csic india slots,HANDHELD ODOR METERS OMX SERIESRequest Quote ber365 how-to-play-hold-em-poker how-many-players-in-poker
- These handheld odor meters are ideal for “before and after” applications, such as air purification and cleaning service.
- Their real-time sampling mode displays odor change continuously.
- Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate (up to 32732 data, 511 files).
- Battery operates with 7 hrs continuous usage.
|Object Gas||Ethanol, acetone, hydrogen, etc|
|Odor Strength Level||0.0 to 999|
|Classification||Class 0 to 90|
|Object Gas||Hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan, ammonia, etc|
|Odor Strength Level||0 to 999|
|Classification||Odor intensity 2.5 to 5.0|
|Object Gas||TVOC (Toluene), etc|
|Odor Strength Level||0.0 to 9999 (µg/m3)|
|Detection Method||Two semiconductor gas sensors|
|Sampling Method||Continuous sampling with built-in air pump|
|Power Supply||4 x AA batteries or AC adaptor|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 32732 data|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 40 ºC (32 to 104 ºF) with no condensation|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50 ºC (14 to 122 ºF) with no condensation|
|Dimensions||W 74 x L 167.5 x H 35 mm|
|Weight||0.5 lbs 250g|
|What’s included||Meter, suction nozzle, AC adapter, AA batteries, USB cable, sir purifying unit, sctivated carbon (50cc/bag), replacement filter for air purifying unit, replacement filter for suction nozzle, operation manual|
|OMX-SRM||Household odors, Smell of Lavatory/Pet/Wastewater disposal factory etc.||Targeting gases|
|OMX-ADM||Smell from Hospital/Garbage/industrial oil/something putrid etc.||Ethanol, Acetone, Hydrogen etc.|
|OMX-TDM||Place under Construction, Smell of painting/Organic solvent etc.||TVOC（ex. Toluene）etc.|
- Extremely concentrated odor
- Cigarette smoke and/or oil mist
- Silicon compound gas included in hair spray, adhesive, and silicon rubber etc.
- High concentrated chloride, acidic substances, corrosive gas, and chlorofluorocarbon etc.
- Water/steam/water vapor
- First of all, check the air purifying unit, suction nozzle or device itself to ensure clean condition. If the strength value does not decrease to zero with air purifying unit attached, it may have problem with the previously mentioned parts. Please refer to “A11″ for checking the device and suction nozzle condition, “A12″ for checking air purifying unit condition.
- Turn on the device in a clean air environment where odor or odorless gas do not exist. If there is no place under such condition, please attach air purifying unit and turn on the device for about 30 minutes.
- To remove odor from inside of the device, turn on the device in a clean environment for ten minutes, or attach air purifying unit and turn on the device for ten minutes.
- The strength value may decrease if there are odor factors in suction nozzle or replacement filter. Replace the filter and dry the suction nozzle after washing it with water or alcohol solvent.
- If the condition does not recover after the step listed above and “A12″, there may be some other problems inside of the device.
- Attach air purifying unit and turn on the device. If the strength value shows a higher value than the measuring result without air purifying unit, it’s better to replace the activated charcoal.
- If the strength value doesn’t decrease although the device is attached to the air purifying unit. In the case, it is better to replace the activated charcoal.
- If you smell strong odor by sniffing the activated charcoal directly, it needs to be replaced.
- Prepare a gas bag which has outlet for suction nozzle or tube in. The bag needs to be sealed up and also needs enough capacity for sucking air for few minutes by the device.
- Inject a chosen amount of targeting gas in the bag, then dilute with a certain amount of clean air. Calculate the amount of targeting gas and clean air before injection.
- Keep the device clean by performing zero-point adjustment before the measurement.
- Put suction nozzle in and measure compounded gas in the bag. Wait until measuring value stabilizes before recording data.
- Remove the device from the gas bag, make sure the numeric value returns to zero point, then turn off the device.
- Prepare a gas bag.
- Inject the targeting gas into the gas bag.
- Set up zero-point adjustment.
- Put suction nozzle in a gas bag, start measuring odor. Wait until measuring value stabilizes, then record data.
It is impossible to answer the first question from the perspective of the various points when measuring a compound smell. Even if device displays 300, you may perceive it as “an intense smell” or as “a week smell” depending on the kind of smell. slot-machine-app twenty-one-card-game no-limit-games texas-holdem-practice-app how-to-organize-playing-cards cities-sports-connection
|Slightly recognize there is odor||Slightly recognize the odor type||Detect odor easily||Strong odor||Very strong odor|
It is a reference value for discrimination of different smells by using two gas sensors. Below table is sample value of each odor. This value indicates classification for single component of odor (gas). If figure is greater, it doesn’t mean that odor is stronger.
|When material strength is…||Slightly recognize the odor type|
|O-xylene||Around 5.7ppm||Between 8 and 29|
|Acetone||Around 110ppm||Between 30 and 54|
|Valeric acid||Around 0.25ppm||Between 22 and 58|
|Butyric acid||Around 0.27ppm||Between 36 and 60|
|Propionic acid||Around 0.97ppm||Between 35 and 60|
|Isovaleraldehyde||Around 0.18ppm||Between 35 and 63|
|Ethanol||Around 100ppm||Between 41 and 67|
|Acetaldehyde||Around 0.46ppm||Between 36 and 69|
|Hydrogen sulfide||Around 0.21ppm||Between 36 and 78|
|Methylmercaptane||Around 0.16ppm||Between 41 and 77|
|Valeraldehyde||Around 0.62ppm||Between 41 and 66|